Join Our Team
To provide services to our growing client base, Viridity is interested in hearing from individuals with the skills, experience and personal attributes to fill the following roles:
Working directly with clients you will have:
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Strong people skills
- Good technical skills in accounting systems implementation, financial analysis and management reporting
- The ability to convey financial information to business owners clearly and meaningfully, in a way that they understand, accept and are prepared to act on
Viridity would like to hear from you if you have:
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. membership of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers)
- At least 3 years relevant commercial experience, including familiarity with Xero or MYOB
- Good communication skills, and confidence in dealing with clients
- An ability to work with a minimum of day-to-day supervision and a positive "can do" attitude to your work.
If you have some or all of these skills and think you would enjoy working at a fast moving, customer-focused organisation, please contact us now.